For group housing, please contact Congress Secretariat directly.
Tel: +86-10-87380158 or 87380159-805
Room 6042, Ruian Building
No.102 South Dong San Huan Road, Chaoyang District
● The Congress has selected various hotels in nice, close to the venue or in the city center, at special rates for INTECOL 2017 participants.
● Rates quoted below are per room and per night, including breakfast, internet fee and service fee, excluding any incidental charges . Rates are subject to change.
● Depending the policy of the hotels: staying in the same hotel at least 3 nights (Aug. 20, 21, 22) is required.
● Group reservation: please contact email@example.com.
HOW TO BOOK
● We highly recommend that hotel accommodation shall be booked early and will be happy to be of assistance in all matters concerning hotel reservations for the Conference.
● Please choose your preferred hotel and submit a booking online. Booking by email is also accepted, not phone bookings.
● Each participant will receive an individual confirmation, indicating the name and address of the hotel. Hotel reservations will be confirmed only when a full payment is made.
CLICK HERE to view the map.
Payment of accommodation fees should be made in RMB by the following methods:
1. By Credit Card or PayPal
The preferred method of payment is by credit card or PayPal. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
2. Wire Transfer
For participants outside of Mainland China, please make the wire transfer to the account below:
Bank Name: INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA SHANGHAI BRANCH XU-HUI SUB-BRANCH
Bank Account: 1001220709148002918
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJSHI
Company Name: HEALIFE GROUP CO., LTD
3. Please ensure that the name of the meeting and the participant is stated on the bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the accommodation fee.
● The Beneficiary Bank charges are 5% of the total of room rates for each transaction. Besides accommodation fees, please remit an extra 5 % of the total room rates for Beneficiary Bank charges. However, this amount does not cover the charge imposes by the Applicant’s bank which you will have to bear.
● Reservation will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the housing department.
● Outstanding payments will be collected on-site. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that accommodation fees were not credited to the meeting account in time.
CANCELLATION & CHANGES OF ACCOMMODATION
All changes/cancellations must be made in writing and email to the Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Not directly to the hotels.
● Cancellations before and including 25th April, 2017: Full refund, 10% processing fee deducted;
● Cancellations between 26th April, 2017 and 26th June, 2017: Partial refund, one night charged;
● Cancellations after 26th June, 2017: No refund.
● If you arrive later or leave earlier than the date of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation amount will be charged and no refunds will be made. In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and full payment will be non-refundable.
● If you need to extend your hotel booking, please do inform us in advance, instead of contact directly to the hotels. We will try best to arrange according to the hotel room renting condition then, but not guarantee room booking.
● Room type is for reference only. Hotel class rate is just for reference.
● You may be asked to leave a deposit for incidental charges, either in cash or with a credit card, when checking in accordance with the policy of the hotels.
● Kindly note that check-in time is 14:00 onwards and check-out time is before 12:00 .Early check-in or late check-out will be subject to a surcharge.
● You can fill in any special requests for hotel, which may be subject to surcharges.
● Please fill in your full name so as to avoid any inconvenience when checking in.
● For participants outside of Mainland China, please email to email@example.com for the invoice if needed.
● For participants from Mainland China, if you need receipt, please CLICK HERE to get information.
● Healife and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.